Materials produced for the KeepWarm project available for download:
Public deliverables of the project available for download:
- D2.1 Training needs assessment and plan (lead: UNIZAG FSB): This document is a description of the training needs of participating DHS and an overview of the trainings that will be held on the different topics.
- D2.2 Report of trainings conducted (lead: UNIZAG FSB): This deliverable reports about the trainings that resulted of the needs assessment of DHS. The materials used during the trainings can be found in our Learning centre or on partners' respective country pages.
- D6.3 Promotional materials (lead: ICLEI Europe): Here, the project's promotional materials that had been and were to be developed are described. You can find the full set of now available project materials on top of this page. Some of them also exist in a printed version.
- D6.5 Project Website (lead: ICLEI Europe): This document explains the initial version of this website. It has since been developed and extended a lot. Don't hesitate to take a look around!
- D5.1 Regulatory framework and barriers review (lead: JSI): This public deliverable will provide an overview of the existing regulatory and policy framework in participating countries, which is influencing the retrofitting and modernisation of DHS.