The resources listed here are mainly related to ongoing EU energy and climate policies and their effect on district heating sector. Also, some of them are looking at additional regulations at national level related to specific renewable energy sources used for district heating.
- European Energy Transition 2030: The Big Picture - EU energy and climate goals; Transformation of energy systems; Enabling trends and investment costs (2019, Agora Energiewende)
- Guidelines for the Energy System Transition - Recommendations for Local and Regional Policymakers - Policy recommendations; Strategic energy planning (2018, Heat Roadmap Europe)
- Thermal Energy Supply and Demand in Europe - EU policies; National climate and energy plans; Regional and local plans (2018, THERMOS)
- Guidelines for the Energy System Transition - The National Aspects of the HRE 2050 Scenario and Associated Policy Recommendations - Policy recommendations; Cost-effective options; Decarbonisation of DHC system (2018, Heat Roadmap Europe)
- Strategic Policy Priorities for Renewable Heating and Cooling in Europe - Barriers; Policy recommendations (2014, FROnT)
- Strategic Policy Priorities for Renewable Heating and Cooling in Europe Barriers; Policy recommendations; Strategic priorities; Financing challenges and market failures (2016, FROnT)
- Digital roadmap for District Heating and Cooling- Production; Distribution; Buildings; Integration of mulitple energy sources; Barriers for roll-out of technologies (2018, Storm-DHC)
- Guideline on drafting heat/cold supply contracts for small DHC systems - Supply contracts; Regulations; Case studies (2017, CoolHeating)
- Inventory of applicable quality standards for local woody bio-energy supply chains in Bulgaria, Croatia and Serbia - Wood fuels; Biomass supply chains (2015, Biores)
- Status Report on sustainability in forestry and along woody bio-energy supply chains in Bulgaria, Croatia and Serbia - Wood fuels quality; Biomass certification (2015, Biores)
- Reports on evaluation of market barriers for Geothermal District Heating in Europe - Market barriers; Regulatory barriers (2013, GeoDH)
- Regulatory Framework for Geothermal District Heating Systems in Europe - Geothermal resources; Ownership; Licensing system (2013, GeoDH)
Terms and Conditions presentations from external speakers
The KeepWarm website has not reviewed, is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of any information, graphics or images contained in the presentations provided by the respective speakers at events or trainings. Moreover, the KeepWarm website does not warrant that the information contained in the presentations is complete and correct and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use. The authors alone are responsible for the content of the published presentations in the current website.